Rapidly growing Brea (California) based instrumentation company is seeking a production technician who is comfortable in a fast pace working environment.
Must be a qualified and experienced technician, preferably with 1-3 years of mechanical assembly experience in a manufacturing environment. Responsibilities include operating the pressure pump and generator assembly line, assembling, manufacturing and testing pressure pumps and generators using prescribed procedures and equipment in conformance with company and industry-established standards. Paid holidays, company bonus, and full benefits available.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Operate and maintain the pressure pump and generator production line
· Inspect and test all parts used in the production line.
· Assemble and test the pressure pumps, generators and other mechanical products.
· Prepare test reports and certificates for the products assembled and tested.
· Identify and record out-of-tolerance conditions and assists with root cause investigations, product impact assessments, and equipment validation activities, as required.
· Maintains production area to meet 5S requirements and supports ongoing continuous improvement efforts.
Must have a clear understanding of analytical troubleshooting.
Willing to work in a fast pace working environment.
Must have capability to handle multi-tasking.
· Must have a strong commitment to customer satisfaction and quality.
· Must have strong attention to detail, the ability to follow procedures, and superior oral and written communication.
Minimum 1 year mechanical manufacturing or engineering experience.
Located in Brea, California, Additel Corporation is dedicated to the design, manufacture and sale of high-quality precision pressure calibration and test instrumentation. Additel Corporation is a rapidly growing company seeking dedicated individuals to grow with the organization.
To Apply: Email Resume to email@example.com