Rapidly growing Brea (California) based instrumentation company is seeking a Customer Service Engineer who is comfortable in a fast pace working environment.
Must be customer-satisfaction driven, self-starter with customer service experience and technician background. The candidate will be responsible for post-sale customer support and communication. The Customer Service Technician will assist customer by trouble shooting equipment via the phone and email and help resolve problems/issues.
When necessary, Customer Service Technician will provide RMA# to track returned equipment and then will verify performance and repair equipment at the Additel headquarters ensuring best-in-class service within established time frame. This position will require technical skills to troubleshoot and repair items along with a customer-centric attitude to communicate with and satisfy customer requests in the post-sales process. Paid holidays, company bonus, and full benefits available.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage customer relationships in a timely manner primarily by telephone and
- Repair, test, maintain and repair a variety of pressure and process instrumentation to ensure performance accuracy.
- Identify and troubleshoot root cause, equipment problems and failures.
- Maintain repair laboratory, parts, and staging locations to meet 5S requirements and support ongoing continuous improvement efforts.
- Prepare test reports and certificates.
- Interface directly with the customer to ensure information is communicated accurately with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Perform final inspection of goods and services.
- Must have a clear understanding of analytical troubleshooting.
- Knowledge or experience with electronics.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Willing to work in a fast pace working environment.
- Must have capability to handle multi-tasking.
- Must have a strong commitment to customer satisfaction and be willing and able to interface directly with customers.
- Must have strong attention to detail, the ability to follow procedures, and superior oral and written communication.
- Good typing skills
- Associates degree or trade degree in a technical field or a Bachelors degree.
- Minimum 3 years customer service and or technician level experience.
- Basic computer skills including the use of Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word and database applications (data entry, not programming).
Located in Brea, California, Additel Corporation is dedicated to the design, manufacture and sale of high-quality handheld test tools and portable calibrators for process industries in precision pressure calibration and test instrumentation. Over many years, Additel has successfully developed Automated Pressure Calibrators, Digital Pressure Test Gauges, Digital Pressure Calibrators, Pressure test and Calibration Pumps, and Multifunction Process Calibrators. These products are widely used in over 100 countries worldwide. Additel Corporation is a rapidly growing company seeking dedicated individuals to grow with the organization.
To Apply: Email Resume to email@example.com