- Automated and self-contained pressure generation and control to 1000 psi ( 69 bar) or 1200 hPa
- Standard accuracy models to 0.02%FS
- Two removable internal pressure modules for multi-range selection (Single pressure module for barometric)
- Control stability to 0.003%FS or 0.02 hPa
- Portable, designed for use in the field and in the lab
- Ability to measure two external pressure modules
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB and Ethernet communication
- HART and profibus communication
- Data logging and task management
- Patented electric pump technology and improved speed
- ISO 17025-accredited calibration w/data included
At Additel, innovation and continuous improvement are part of our company's culture and the products we introduce. When we set out to deliver the Additel 761A series calibrators, we knew we needed to provide breakthrough improvements and additional value to the existing line of calibrators (Additel 761 series). The ADT761A has many improvements: increased pressure range to 1,000 psi (70 bar), removable internal pressure modules to 0.02%FS, increased speed to pressure, ability to read two external pressure modules, touch screen display, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Ethernet communications, double the original battery life, and more!
The Additel 761A-LLP is designed for low pressure calibration and comes with a ±30 inH2O (±75 mbar) high range module and a low range module of your choice ranging from ±20 inH2O to as low as ±0.25 inH2O (±50 to ±0.62 mbar). This unit has an accuracy of 0.05%FS with control stability better than 0.005%FS. All measurements can be made in differential or gauge pressures.
The Additel 761A-D also provides differential and gauge measurement which covers the range of -13.5 to 35 psi (-0.95 to 2.5 bar). This unit comes with a CP35 module (-13.5 to 35 psi) and one low range module of your choice rangeing as low as ±10 inH2O (25 mbar). Each ADT761A-D can be preconfigured with the modules that fit your need to give you the best precision at the pressures you perform calibrations.
The Additel 761A-500 will generate and control from vacuum pressures up to 500 psig (35 bar.g). Both gauge and absolute pressures can be realized due to a built-in barometer. Each unit comes with a CP500 module (-12.5 to 500 psig) for the high range and the low range can be preconfigured based on the variety of modules available down to 10 psig (0.7 bar.g).
The Additel 761A-1K will quickly generate and control from vacuum pressures up to 1,000 psig (70 bar.g). Like the ADT761A-500, both gauge and absolute pressures can be realized due to a built-in barometer. Each unit comes with a CP1K module (-12.5 to 1,000 psig) for the high range and the low range can be preconfigured based on the variety of modules available down to 30 psig (2 bar.g).
The Additel 761A-BP is designed for calibration of barometer sensors. With a range of 100 to 1200 hPa and an accuracy of 0.01%FS, this unit is ideal for calibration on the bench or in the field.
|ADT761A - Introduction Video|