- Temperature Range: -200°C to 160°C
- Accuracy: <0.05°C
- Short-term Stability: <0.02°C
- Transition Junction and Lead Wires Can Withstand the Full Range of the PRT's
- Widely Used in Climate/Humidity Chambers and Freezers for Validation/Calibration
- ISO 17025 Accredited Calibration Included
The AM1612 full immersion PRT is uniquely designed to provide users an excellent temperature probe that can expose the transition junction and the lead wires to an environment that covers the full PRT temperature range. The seal of the probe prevents the ingress of moisture so that the probe can work in humid conditions or even under full immersion in common heat transfer fluid such as ethanol, silicone oil and mineral oil. It has a wide application in freezers, temperature/humidity chambers and sterilizers.
The AM1612 is small in size with a probe length of 1.97 in (50 mm) and diameter of 0.12 in (3 mm). A unique assembly procedure provides the best balance among the hysteresis effect, mechanical shock and thermal shock performance. Each probe comes standard with an ISO 17025 accredited calibration.