- Affordable Reference Probe
- Accuracy: <0.012°C at 0.01°C
- Short-term Stability: <0.007°C
- Temperature Range: -200°C to 420°C
- Sheath Diameters Available in 2 Configurations: 1/4 inch and 3/16 inch
- Inconel™ Sheath to Withstand Harsh Environments
- Fully Meets the ITS-90 Criteria for Reference Thermometers
- ISO 17025 Accredited Calibration Included
The AM1730 series of Secondary Reference PRTs offers affordable reference probes for precision temperature measurement and calibration both in the lab and in the field. These PRTs feature an accuracy of <0.012°C and a short term stability of <0.007°C.
To reach the best performance in stability and repeatability, the sensing element has been specially designed to protect the platinum sensing wire from contamination at high temperatures. A unique supporting structure and filling material provide the best balance among the hysteresis effect, mechanical shock and thermal shock performance. This high performance probe fully meets the ITS-90 criteria for reference thermometers. Each probe comes standard with an ISO 17025 accredited calibration.